Monday, December 12, 2011

248/365 - First 2 days of Christmas...

Today we began the 12 Days of Christmas for our two neighbors. I was so excited this morning to leave their gifts at their doorstep. A little too excited because afterward, I realized we should have started tomorrow instead of today. Of well. They'll end up with 13 Days of Christmas but that's okay. I have something fun planned for Christmas Eve.

Here's what got left on porches this morning...
PLACE MATS!
One is a family of 2 and the other a family of 5.

and here's one of the tags...


 Tomorrow morning's gift is all ready to go!
 2 LITER BOTTLES OF SPRITE!

and the tag...


I was like a little kid this morning... so excited to run outside and secretly leave it on their porch. I think Ken was a little excited too. He delivered to one house as I delivered to the other and we were both in our PJ's at 6:00 a.m. doing it in the freezing cold without coats. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment