I sure hope no one out there thinks I'm "advertising" the fact we are doing The 12 Days of Christmas for our neighbors. I'm just journaling it so I can remember what it was we did. To catch up, here are the past few days of what we've been up to...
Day 7 - Popcorn Tins
Day 8 - Fruit Bowls
For our neighbors with kids, we added some other "fruit" into the bowl.
Day 9 - Candles
We knew that candles wouldn't be fun for the kids, so for the family we have with children we added a second little package and left it on the doorstep with the candle. We wrote this clever little poem...
and left some hot chocolate and a Rice Krispies candy house kit.
Day 10 - A homemade treat
Ken and I made some Smores Treats together. They were yummy! We hope the neighbors thought so too!
Day 11 - Candy Canes
And in the midst of the 12 Days of Christmas, Ken decided that Tank needed to be decorated as well. Can you see the cute white bow around his neck?
Yep. Ken's Tank torment continues!
No comments:
Post a Comment