Monday, December 19, 2011

253/365 - Day 6 of 12 days...

I'm a little behind in blogging about our 12 Days of Christmas. Tomorrow morning (well, tonight actually) we will deliver day 9 to be found tomorrow morning but to back track a little bit, this is what we did for day 6.



Day 6 was to leave a Christmas story. We bought one nice hardback book for our older neighbors but I ordered in a bunch of books from Scholastic for our neighbor with the three young kids. This is their gift...



I think I got a pretty good selection of Christmas books for them. I'll catch up on the other days tomorrow. By the way, we're having a lot of fun with this. We hope they are too. We are truly the ones feeling the Christmas Spirit, however. We love it!


1 comment:

  1. Do you want to do the 12 days of Christmas for Brian and I next year? This is too fun! :) What a great way to celebrate the season!

    ReplyDelete