It's my birthday too, yeah!
37 years ago today I graced the world with my delightful presence. Yesiree! I woke up this morning feeling a little depressed. Not sure why, I just did. Today Ken and I celebrated by laying low. We slept in and lounged around until 2:00 p.m. That was great. We went out shopping and spent a little too much on a little something, which will all be revealed later. I did buy a new purse though. Pictures will follow. We went out to dinner at MiRanchito, our favorite Mexican restaurant. All in all, it turned out to be a pretty good day.
I really need to blog about the end of the 12 Days of Christmas, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. All in good time. I also need to face the fact that I have to return to work on Tuesday. I'm not too happy about that one. I need to get back on a normal sleep schedule and quit staying up late and sleeping in. It's a bad habit.

Happy Birthday!! Thank you for gracing us with your presence!
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI didn't like turning 37 a few months ago. Why is it that I actually feel older this year? It used to be that a birthday would come and I would still feel the same.