Saturday, December 24, 2011

258/365 - Sugar Cookies...

I need to remind myself about this next year... sugar cookies take all day to make. I forget how long it takes to crank out sugar cookies. Seriously. I think to myself... I can whip these out, no biggie. Yep. Ken loves them at Valentine's, Halloween, and Christmas. We use the same recipe his mom did when he was growing up. This morning, I got the cookies made so he could take a big plate of them to his old job to say hi.




An incredibly rare glimpse into my messy cookie ridden kitchen.


All ready to frost.


Ken and I frosted them together.


Here's one plate ready to be delivered,


a plate for our neighbors,


and a few for ourselves.


I'm so glad that I will forget just how much I do not love making sugar cookies. I have to forget about how time consuming they are or I'll never make them again. But they're soooo delicious! I guess it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment