We had a really bad windstorm on Friday night. I seriously thought we were going to lose our lamp post and some shingles. The next morning I went outside to spray my hair like always (big hair + crunchy hair = lot's of hairspray that Kristina doesn't want sprayed in the house) and noticed that something magazine-like had blown into our yard and up against the hedge.
I picked it up to see what it was.
It's the November 2011 issue of Choices in Recovery; Support and Information for Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective and Bi-Polar Disorder. Of course, I immediately turned it over to see if there was a mailing label on it to see which neighbor it had come from. No such luck. I am in no way making fun of mental illness but I think God purposely blew it into OUR yard. It may explain a few things that have been going on with me. Ha ha!
And then... yesterday morning I was with my friend Jamie and we were on our way to go shopping at Gardner Village. Yes, it was my second time there in less than a week. I feel pretty good about that. Anyway, the car in front of us had a bumper sticker that I could not quit laughing at. I was PRAYING that the car would turn into Gardner Village so I could take a picture. My prayer was answered.
My cell phone is ghetto so this picture is as good as it gets. To make it even funnier, the car was driven by a man! I was cracking up! We waited for him to get out of the car and go into a store and then we went over to his car to get a picture. The bumper sticker was magnetic. I seriously almost took it off his car. My justification? If you can't commit to permanently stick it to your car, you risk losing it. Just sayin... But then I knew my husband wouldn't approve of my logic so I decided to leave it on his car for someone else to enjoy as much as I did. I got a pretty good laugh out of the mental health magazine AND bumper sticker all on one day.
Hahahaha. That is funny :) Remind me sometime to tell you about the funny bumper sticker I saw... (I can't post it here, some may find it offensive)
ReplyDelete