Tuesday, January 24, 2012

284/365 - Please Stand By...


Sorry for the little hiccup in my blogging world. Life happens, there's stuff to deal with, and sometimes things just have to take a backseat. And so it is with blogging...

My posts may be a little less frequent this week. It's parent teacher conferences on Wednesday and Thursday which means I'll be getting home late and completely exhausted. I'm at least smart enough to take Friday off of work as a personal day (don't have those sub plans written yet) but due to my new church calling (Primary Presidency) I agreed to a 10:00 meeting on my day off. Oh well. It's better than a 7:00 a.m. meeting on Sunday morning.

Let me get through this week, breathe, and come to my senses. I have a few things I want to post about... like my sewing classes. Fun, fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment