The fence is coming right along. We were told it would be finished tomorrow. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. The cement was poured, the posts are set and it's had time to dry.
Here's pieces of the old fence along with dirt from the new posts. All I can say is I'm REALLY glad we're not the ones doing it.
We have no idea where it came from, but we have a hibiscus bush growing in our backyard. We didn't plant it and in the 4 summers I've lived in this house, it's the first time I've seen it. We really like it.
This morning as I was getting ready for work, Ken's anti-social cat decided to be my best friend. She stayed with me while I gelled up my hair and dried it. Don't you love the "crate" of hair products? My hair may be naturally curly, but it needs a lot of anti-fuzz serum.
She seemed perfectly content camping out on top of the toilet tank.
Hopefully I'll have pictures of the finished fence this long weekend! Hooray for no work on Monday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment