Sunday, September 18, 2011

163/365 - Concert at Temple Square...

I found my camera. It was in my purse. Ken had stuck it in a pocket and I didn't know it. Glad it's found. On Friday night, we went to Salt Lake to hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Utah Symphony in concert.






President Uchtdorf and Elder Dallin H. Oaks were both there. I tried to get a picture but wasn't able to. The tabernacle people weren't real keen on us taking pictures. After the concert, we went to the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. We were planning on eating at The Roof Restaurant (the nice one we went to on our anniversary) but when we got there, they weren't seating anymore. We were really disappointed.

Here's a view from outside the restaurant.



We ate at The Garden Restaurant right across from The Roof. Here we are, less than excited to not be at The Roof. We were having a pity party until...



the food came. I gad a yummy club,


and Ken had a plain cheeseburger and fries - his standby. 


Our waitress Mystique made us happy to be there!


And so did this!
Here's my favorite creme brulee before...


and after.


Ken went with the cinnamon chocolate cake.


He came pretty close to polishing it off but had to fold.


All in all, we had a great night. It was nice to go out on a Friday night (we can do that now that Ken's not working weeknights) and spend a little time with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment