Sunday, September 25, 2011

170/365 - Fall Decorating...

I decided I needed to pull some of my fall decorations out yesterday. I decided to begin with the door. I picked this wreath up for 90% off last year. I love it! I added some really wide ribbon that I already had and Voila! A wreath that I paid about $5.00 for.



Here's a little table by the front door.





And here's the piano with the new pumpkin candlesticks I made yesterday.




I don't know why I hadn't thought of this but I saw online a suggestion to put Halloween candy into hurricane lamps around candles. I think it looks really cute!


And this is one my favorite fall decorations. It's a wrought iron pumpkin that I fill with leaves. A man in my old ward made it for me for no reason. He just brought it over one night years and years ago. I love it and put it out each year.


I didn't go all out this year, but it's enough to make our home feel a little bit like fall.

2 comments:

  1. You've inspired me to do two new projects! I love the candy corn around the candle and I especially love the pumpkins on the candlesticks in your post below. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need you to come out here and have a craft day or two with me. I love to make things, but coming up with the ideas is half the battle. And me in a craft store, it causes major anxiety...strange but true.

    ReplyDelete