Thursday, September 22, 2011

167/365 - Last's the best of all the game...

I am usually the last one to jump on a bandwagon.
I started my blog a few years ago... after the blog sensation had ended and so many other people had let theirs go.
I discovered "big hair" in the 90's when everyone else was making it cool in the 80's.
I was 30 when I finally decided what I wanted to be when I grew up and finished college.

I'm now trying my hand at dabbling in...


Pintrest. It's addicting, as I'm finding out. I've joined but haven't set myself up any kind of a page yet. I may need some help and advice on that. Seriously, if you haven't visited Pinterest.com, do it when you have hours to kill. It's highly addicting. Any advice from those of you who Pintrest??

3 comments:

  1. I haven't joined and for some reason it doesn't strike me as that entertaining... just clicking on pictures that seem cool? But I guess I can't knock it until I try it. But I'm not planning on it... so... I guess we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Pinterest. It was very confusing and frustrating at first because I didn't know how to navigate it. My sister gave me a tutorial and I LOVED it......for about a week. Then it got a bit old because it's just the same type of thing day after day after day. I look at it about once a week now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Amy. It's a little confusing. It is addicting though to scroll through and see all of the fun things posted. I agree that there are a lot of repeats. I've only pinned a couple of things and am amazed at how many people repin it, which only adds the same thing to the blog. Anyway, it is interesting. I may only check it once or twice a week. Fun concept though!

    ReplyDelete