Wednesday, September 7, 2011

152/365 - Good intentions...


I have THE best blogging intentions.
I know what I want to blog about tonight, but I have to take the pictures and write up a big la-de-da about  it. I am way too tired! Better blogging will have to wait until tomorrow. For whatever reason, this school year has been a lot harder on me to. I have amazing kids this year with no real behavior issues and am actually ahead of schedule. That's a first! The problem is that I am EXHAUSTED by the end of the day. Ken gets home from school in the evening and by the time I get dinner made and cleaned up it's time for bed. The thought of uploading pictures and blogging is too overwhelming, although I'm completely in the habit of daily blogging now. Anyway, bare with me. I'm tired. I'm going to bed now. Hopefully I'll have something amazing to blog about tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment