Thursday, January 19, 2012

281/365 - The new bedding...

So... we bought new bedding. I have to admit, I was a little sad to see my "pre-wedding" bedding go. I really love it and thought it was perfect. BUT... it was girly and we decided to get something that was more "us". But no to worry... the old bedding is going into the guest room. It's certainly an upgrade there.

Here's a photo of the old bedding...


and here's the new quilt and pillows!
(yes, that is a different bed skirt even though it looks similar)




This is what the top of our dresser used to look like...


and how one side looks now. I switched the wreath and wreath holder, candlesticks, re framed the picture and put it on a different easel.


This picture is dark but I replaced the silver and white lamp with this one.


I also added one to my nightstand.


We're going to make one more addition to the room. We bought this painting when we were at the Eiffel Tower for our honeymoon. It's in the process of being matted and framed. The mat is the same red that is in the quilt. It's going to look pretty bold but I think we'll like it.


So there you are! A little change at our house.

3 comments: