Sunday, October 9, 2011

184/365 - My boyfriend's back...

Yep.
Sir Paul McCartney is back in the news.
He got married... again. But not to me.
Well first, he was married to Linda. I don't think anyone can replace her. She died from breast cancer. 


Then he married this freak, Heather Mills. They had a baby together. She got a lot of money out of him in the end.


Now he's married to Nancy Shevell. She's an American. I thought there was a big age difference with them. There is, but not what I expected. She's 51. She doesn't look that old to me. Want to know the biggest the surprise? No prenup. 






And who hooked up these two newlyweds?
Barbara Walters.


Yep.
My imaginary boyfriend, Sir Paul McCartney, is no longer available. Oh well. It's probably for the better. How would I spend THAT much money in a lifetime? I will never, ever know.


2 comments:

  1. What you don't know is, Paul has always been my boyfriend....longer then he has been your's I bet. Are you even old enough to remember the first time we yanks saw them on TV in black and white on the Ed Sullivan show, in 1963? I do, I was 7....and it was love at first sight! I followed his career, his marriages....when Linda died and Paul was available, sadly I was not because I was marred...anyway, he's my pretend boyfriend, you weren't even borned yet, ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um,hello....Paul McCartney is my boyfriend....has been since the Beatles first appeared on the Ed Sullivan show back in 1963....it was love at first sight for me....I was 7....how old were you? Oh, not even borned....that's right, you're too young, ha! :)

    ReplyDelete