Seriously, tonight I rank right up there with these ornery fellers...
I am so dang grouchy!
I have no idea why but I have been in a bad mood all day. When I got home from work I made cookies and took them over to our neighbors. I thought one good deed might make me feel better. Nope. I reluctantly did laundry, made dinner and then cleaned it up while Ken has been down in his man cave doing homework. It's probably better that we are on separate floors. I am not kidding either. I'm going to publish this post and then I am crawling into bed and call it a day. Am I the only one who has THESE days? They are few and far between but I am pretty sure I could successfully bite anyones head off right now. Seriously... does anyone else have days like this?




Ummm... yes! Probably once a month, or more. :) My only cure is food. Or a good cry. Weird - I know.
ReplyDeleteAll the time. ALL the time! Something is wrong with me. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWell, yesterday was definitely a Monday (and things were crazy around here)... and I am grumpy a lot recently too. Maybe there's something in the water.
ReplyDelete