Pictures cannot do this justice.
Seriously, this house is like the mecca for all seasonal decorators. Ken and I refer to it as The Happy House. We think that the woman that lives here must be one of the happiest people on this small planet because she decorates for EVERY holiday. Even St. Patrick's Day, you ask? You betcha! Fourth of July? Of course! Christmas is a major event at her house, as is Valentine's Day and Halloween. I'm pretty sure NASA could see this lighted landmark from space. In fact, this is where Ken popped the big question to me. No joke! Her house was decked out for Valentine's Day. We went there (as we did a lot of nights) and Ken pulled the ring out right in front of this twinkling abode. It's one happy place.
This little witch guards the front yard. Oh yeah.
We found a few other yards on our way home that night that had were on their way to becoming a Happy House.
I need to post some pictures of our yard. We have the same decorations out as every year. I'm a cornstalk and pumpkins kind of girl. I'm not into inflatable objects. And for me, outdoor lights are reserved for Christmas. I'm a killjoy. But I seriously want to meet The Happy House lady sometime.
Can you tell me where this house is? I would love to take my kids to go see it.
ReplyDelete