Sunday, October 30, 2011

205/365 - Witchy woman...

One thing that I hate about my job is Halloween. I HATE dressing up. Jut try not celebrating Halloween with a bunch of six year olds and see what happens.  Dressing up causes me a lot of anxiety. And then to top it off, I have to parade through the school leading my class in front of hundreds of spectators. I hate it! This year, I decided that I was just going to wear all black and make an over the top witch hat. So, I got all of my supplies...





sewed everything into place and voila!
One junked up witch hat.



I'm not a fun first grade teacher. But I will be parading around tomorrow in my purple witch hat. I guarantee you that hat will be coming off once the parade is over. Yep. That's my costume. Am I the only one who hates dressing up?

2 comments:

  1. I HATE it too! I wore a black dress and tights that match the border on your blog...I was deemed everything from a witch (ding, ding, ding), a leprechaun (huh?), and Strawberry Shortcake (double huh?) But everyone loved the tights and I called it good!
    However dressing up little girls...that's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete