I feel like I have put my heart and soul into teaching this year. More than ever before. I'm not sure what has brought on my overachieving educating but I can tell you one thing... I am worn out!
Plus, my little dog Tank is waking us up 2-3 times in the night to go outside. It's making me crazy! I can't get a full night's rest. We slept in as much as we could today, watched conference and lounged around. Ken went to work this afternoon while I've continued to lounge.
Tomorrow we are sleeping in!! It's "Pajama Sunday" at our house. Church from our beloved leaders from the comfort of my recliner while we snack and relax? YES PLEASE!! I'm hoping for a relaxing and enjoyable day with lots of sleep.
Tomorrow we are sleeping in!! It's "Pajama Sunday" at our house. Church from our beloved leaders from the comfort of my recliner while we snack and relax? YES PLEASE!! I'm hoping for a relaxing and enjoyable day with lots of sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment