Thursday, October 13, 2011

188/365 - A few random pictures...

Last week my cousin Ben got married. He's not quite a year younger than I am and I'm pretty sure my aunt Kathy (his mom) had given up all hope of him tying the knot. Well, he did! We all went to the wedding and stayed for the reception. It was a really fun wedding! The wedding party walked down the aisle to Friday I'm in Love by the Cure and the bride walked down to Here Comes The Sun by the Beatles. After the preacher announced them husband and wife, they walked off to Queen's You're My Best Friend playing in the background. It was pretty cute, I must admit.

Most people got pretty liquored up thanks to the full bar. My immediate family is a bunch of non-drinking party poopers. We like it like that!


Everyone did a lot of visiting. My mom is talking to her sister, Heidi, while my dad is looking at who knows what.


My mom with her aunt, my grandpa's sister.


Then some of the grand kids showed up!!


Just the boys.


Oh baby Chase, please don't cry!



I love that little face!



My niece and nephew did a little dancing.


This kid will make you fall in love with him!!


We left the reception early and went out to eat. We went to a buffet so the kids had a better selection of food they'd want. Plus, with a party over 10 people in size, it can be difficult to get into most restaurants on a Friday night. All in all, it was a pretty fun night!


No comments:

Post a Comment