So as you may or may not know, Ken is in the graduate program at BYU. He's working on his Master's Degree in Organ Performance. In the beginning, anyone who knew Ken knew exactly how much of a fan of BYU he was. If you don't know, you can read that post HERE. Ken did his undergraduate degree at the U of U and had sworn off BYU. As a joke in the past, I've bought him a few BYU shirts. They've never been worn.
Well, my little grad student got a t-shirt for attending some meeting for the school of music. It was a free t-shirt... bonus to the poor grad students. Anyhow, he brought it home and pretty much swore off that shirt too. Well, today the man gets himself all dressed for school and WHAT do I see?
THE shirt!
He was wearing THE shirt. A BYU shirt! A blue BYU shirt he had sworn off. Miracles never cease. The unexpected can happen. I was shocked and speechless... and for anyone who knows me, speechless isn't in my vocabulary. Anyway, just proof that MAYBE his allegiance is changing. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment