Sunday, April 17, 2011

17/365 - Candles... again

I PROMISE this is the last and final time I blog about these stupid candles.
I've been a little overly obsessed with these things.


I really liked the paper labels they came with, but they didn't match the room very well.


So, I decided to make my own labels!




Here's the candle with the label from the store.


Bye bye label.


Hello matching label.


So now we have candles that look like this...


instead of this.


The new ones match the room a lot better.


Dumb, I know. 
But a quick 10 minute fix to appease my neuroticness and make them coordinate. I may need therapy after making candle labels. I'm not sure... 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great little *cheap* makeover! Looks much better- thanks for sharing and reminding me that LITTLE things make a HUGE difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You're so creative.

    p.s. do you still think you can help me with those frames? I need your expertise!

    ReplyDelete