Friday, June 3, 2011

64/365 - Last Day (well, sort of)...


Yep. 
Today was the last day of school for my district. 
My next door neighbor's classroom looks like this...
(yes, Allison... it's your old classroom)




My classroom looks much different. 
Since I'll be teaching


bright an early Monday morning, mine looks like this.






20 lucky little duckies get some extra help with reading and writing for four weeks. Brand new books, copies, lesson plans, parent notes, etc. are all ready to go. Big deep sigh. My summer will begin after July 1st. I've got to admit, I'd rather have nothing to do on Monday like everyone else at my school, but I'll be finished teaching and home by noon. Not too bad for some extra income.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Whoot whoot! Sorry your summer doesn't start 'til July. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly is doing summer school too! It is only two weeks and it's not because she needs extra help or anything. She just wants to do it for fun. So, you can think of us getting up bright and early too!

    ReplyDelete