Sunday, June 26, 2011

88/365 - Cleaning out Ken's pockets...

I do laundry throughout the week, but Saturday is always my "catch up" day. I finish off everything in the laundry baskets so they're empty for another week. I like doing laundry. I really do. It doesn't bother me at all and the fact that the laundry room is right off of our bedroom, it makes the job even easier.

Yesterday, Ken had a lot of clothes on the shelf above his side of the closet. I gathered them up to put them into the wash but decided to check Ken's pockets first. I've blogged about that topic before and you can read it here. Ken keeps a lot of "stuff" in his pockets. So, I began to remove everything from his pants.

Here is a picture of our dresser after I got everything out of his pockets. I did not alter or rearrange anything prior to my taking a picture, FYI. 


This is my side of the dresser. Aside from the decorative junk, there is a headband and the remote control for the stereo.



This is Ken's side. Besides the decorative junk and his hat, everything else was stuff I rescued from out of his pants pockets.




I seriously do not know how he crams that much stuff in there. Oh well. I'm the one that decided to wash the pants before Ken had a chance to go through the pockets himself. But still... that's more stuff than I have in my purse! But here is the difference... you'll find money in Ken's pockets, but you won't find any in my purse!!


1 comment:

  1. I love that all of his stuff is on the dresser next to the Simplify sign. Ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete