Saturday, June 4, 2011

65/365 - What's The Feather Deal?

It would never be my intention to offend anyone. 
So if you have these in your hair, good for you. 
But just know that I think it looks absolutely ridiculous. Can anyone set me straight on this "fashion phase" of having feathers in your hair? Is it ugly and weird to anyone else but me?




I am sorry but I don't see one attractive thing about it. 
We had a woman interview for a teaching position at our school. She had the feather in the hair thing going on. I have to admit that she immediately struck me as unprofessional, all because of that stupid feather. It bugged me all interview long. I need answers, people. What is going on with this?

5 comments:

  1. In the words of Robert Munsch "Ugly, ugly, very ugly!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually read on article on it on yahoo. They are actually...get this... fishing flies that are in their hair called the Rooster tail or something. I guess fishermen are pretty upset about it because the salons keep buying up all the Rooster tails that they fish with and I guess they are hard to come by. I think it is a little strange too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the article
    http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/high-fashion-or-bait-fly-ties-now-hair-extensions-2492725/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that's just weird. People will go along with ANY fad, however ridiculous! It's annoying. I hope that teacher you interviewed doesn't get the job. Was that terribly harsh? I don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess that fad has not hit AZ yet. Thankfully. You Utah trend setters.

    ReplyDelete