Guess what's on sale this week at the grocery store...
Yeah. It's a little embarrassing to have so many 12 packs of soda that the stacks begin to lean. They're safely tucked away in the garage. Obviously, we drink a lot.
I know, I know... please don't send me any emails or forward me anything about how diet soda will kill me. I already know it will. Kill. Me. Dead. But, at least I'll die refreshed, thirst-free, and happy. They may even be able to use less formaldehyde during the embalming process, which will save money on funeral expenses. Who knows! All I know is that we are set with drinks for a week or two... until the Diet Mt. Dew goes on sale. Then I'll need to go stock up on that for Ken because the Dew stack is looking pretty sparse.
Diet coke is my poison. We stocked up as well. Here's a good thing about diet coke: it helps prevent food poisoning. Ha! Take that naysayers!
ReplyDelete