My husband doesn't NEED me. He really doesn't. He was 40 when we got married, so I know he can take care of himself. However, I have come to the "rescue" a few times. Like yesterday, for example. It was Father's Day but it was also Ken's day to go home teaching. Who wants to go or be visited on Father's Day? That's what we thought. No one, really. So, I said to Ken "why don't I just make a treat and a thought and you two can drop it off but not stay" to fix the home teaching issue. So I whipped up a treat and thought. How else is the job going to get done in a cute and delicious way??
I will have to share my grandma's recipe for Chocolate Caramel Brownies. They're pretty much to die for and they've NEVER EVER done me wrong!!
I'm kind of like a superhero. A "home teaching brownie making cellophane wrapping bow tying deep spiritual thought provoking" superhero. There! Make a me a cape.
Yes, I'm gonna have to have that recipe. Homemade brownies almost never turn out and I would love to try one that works. Super yum and you made it look so cute!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I would love the recipe!
ReplyDelete