Tuesday, June 28, 2011

90/365 - Ken just couldn't wait...

Ken came home from work tonight with this...


... a bag full of fireworks. 
It's a few days too early to be lighting them off  legally (oh geez, we're going to jail) but Ken was adamant we lit them off tonight. So, we did. I'm sure we woke up a few of the neighbors while we were at it.

We thought this one looked like the Jiffy Pop popcorn foil thing. Do you know the one I'm talking  about?


It was a little windy. Ken had to very carefully (and illegally) light them.









After it was all said and done, everything got kicked into the running sprinkling system and gutter full of water. One never can be too sure when lighting fireworks illegally...


So, assuming we're not arrested tonight for breaking the law (um, officer... Ken bought them and lit them all by himself... NOT me!) I will post again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment