Thursday, June 23, 2011

85/365 - I Found Them!

Let me set one thing straight.
I love Costco's churros.
You know, the ones they sell at their food court.
(or Cafe' Costco as we've determined)
Yep. I sure do.
I've always heard that you can buy them there in the freezer section, but I've never seen them. Well, today Ken and I went there. We actually went there only to grab lunch. Where else can you get 2 hot dogs, a piece of pizza, 2 drinks and 2 churros for under eight bucks? Nowhere, I tell you. While we were there, I asked someone about where they stash the churros. It turns out that you have to ask for them, and a happy little Costco employee will go into the freezer and get you some. They're not on display. So, while we were there, we bought some!


Yes siree! 54 delicious churros.


We even laughed because inside the box they include the individual paper wrappers.


Happy, happy moment. We have 3 bags of these lovely twisty delights.


I could host a churro party. Seriously, if you have a hankering for a crispy cinnamon sugar treat then make your way on over to our house. We have enough to share.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love those things! So dangerous!! Hmmm, might have to go pick some up down here. Now just to find someone who wants to go halvsies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love those! I also LOVE the wall hanging on the wall over your shoulder. Where did you find that? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! I did not know that. I'm putting those churros on my Costco shopping list right now.

    ReplyDelete