Before Ken and I got married, we had the great debate which home phone number we'd keep and which one we'd lose once we tied the knot. We decided to keep Ken's number and ditch mine. No biggie. Ken had a different phone provider than I had, and his phone plan was a lot better than mine. So, I called up my phone company and cancelled my service. No big deal.
But I kept getting these random bills from my old service provider, even though I no longer had any service through them. They were small bills, usually just a few dollars. But after getting several of them, I finally called them up and fixed the problem.
They basically told me "thanks and have a nice life", and assured me I wouldn't get anything more from them.
Today, I got home from work and noticed ANOTHER letter from them. I opened it up. This time, however, it's a refund check. Yippee, right?
For how much money?
Three cents.
Ha ha ha... I would just cash it to see the reaction the Bank teller gives you. I am sure you will get quite the story to tell after that one. :) That is super funny!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't go crazy and spend all this at once....:)
ReplyDeletehahaha that is too funny. Cost them more to send it than what the check is worth.
ReplyDelete