Monday, November 22, 2010

Embarrassed, yet again...


One of my first posts ever on my blog was about buying a sweater for my dog, Tank. You can click here to read it. I am very against dressing up animals. I think it's weird. Seriously, I was horrified by the whole sweater purchase back then, but the poor little doggie gets very cold very easily and I got sad watching him shiver every winter.

Well, a few weeks ago Ken and I were out running some errands and stopped at Petsmart to get some dog food for Tank. While we were there, Ken spotted the "sweater section" of the store and immediately decided we needed to give Tank an upgrade from his "old man" sweater to something a little more hip and stylish.

Again, I was horrified.

We bought the sweater (or "hoodie" as we call it) and headed home. Now that the snow has arrived in Utah, Ken is so good to put the hoodie on Tank before they go out for their daily walks while I'm at work. It cracks me up but it is ADORABLE to watch Ken wrestle Tank in and out of his hoodie to make sure he is warm for their outdoor adventure together.

I had to perch him on the kitchen table (gross, I know) to get him to hold still for a picture or two. He was basically trapped there. He hates the camera and runs when he sees it.

Here's the little guy himself all bundled up ready to hit the streets.
Hilarious!



Doesn't this face just say
"Please get me out of this situation. PLEASE!"




I think the black and white cammo makes him look little more tough and "gangsta". Maybe? I'm afraid he may just look like a little cow. That is sad.


3 comments:

  1. First of all, I LOVE that you blog so much. You are a great blogger and it is so fun to read about your life. Tank is so cute hahaha. I changed AJ on our kitchen table for the first month of his life, so having your dog on it for pics is not near as bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAH!!!! That sweater is PRICELESS... and yes your sweet little doggie does look a littly nerdy... I'm not sure gansta is the word... haha, but I LOVE that sweater more than anything!!! You know... I think I saw Santa dog costumes at Walmart. I think I'll tell Ken for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so cute! I cant stop laughing when I look at the picture! I have a couple of grand dogs that have halloween costumes that have the same exact expression on their faces as your Tank does...I swear its true. I need to find those pictures....

    ReplyDelete