Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!
Happy Thanksgiving!

As for us, Ken is working on Thanksgiving Day. But he should be home around 3:00 p.m. and then we'll be going over to my parents. My two brothers and their families will be there. We'll have the whole Chidester family!

My post from last year's Thanksgiving is here. Of course, I'll be taking mounds of green bean casserole again (my favorite). I'm also taking an apple pie instead of cheesecakes this year.

What will you do/did you do for Thanksgiving?

7 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were invited to spend the day with a couple other families in our ward because our daughter is "cute and stashable". Stashable? Are we going to put her away in another room while we're there? I'm making a pumpkin pie, green salad, and yams. I'm hoping no one likes yams so I can eat them all myself! These are not your grandma's yams, people. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going to Harry Potter and then to CHUCK-A-Rama! I am so excited! No cooking or dishes for me this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're watching Shari having one disaster after another...in her words. But dinner will be tasty as always. Despite what Shari says she is a fabulous cook. The boys and Grandpa already completed the 2 mile Turkey Trot. Cortnee will be here at noon. And there are rumors of a movie later this afternoon. Hope you have great holiday and enjoy your break from school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cute! How do you do all the cute headings and what not!?! Any who, we did dinner with my family (i provided the green bean casserole as well) and the went to Tanner's grandparents to make our annual gingerbread house. (pictures to come) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed my guts out at my family's house :) Yummy German food is our Thanksgiving tradition! (P.S. I notice my name on your "blogs we follow" list... just so you're aware, my name is with a 'K' and not a 'C'. But how special I feel to be on your list!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack and I went to Arizona to spend Thanksgiving with all our kids, grandkids and grand dogs...Jack and I cooked the feast and baked all the pies. We ate almost constantly for 3 days!!!!! We tried to do some Black Friday shopping, went to Kohls and was shocked to see how long the lines were (it was almost noon, we thought the rush would be over) and we left...went to Barnes and Noble instead, my most favorite of all stores! I should update my blog....

    ReplyDelete