Monday, November 29, 2010

It's in the mail, Shari...


A few Christmases ago I made wreaths for all of the members in my family that wanted one. I made one for myself too. I wouldn't call myself super crafty or talented, but I really do enjoy making things, especially around the holidays.

I decided to make a wreath this year for Ken's mom, Shari. Ken's parents live in Wisconsin and will get it sometime this week. It's been mailed already, but UPS is delivering it so I'm not exactly sure when it will arrive.

I'm not patient enough for her to see it once it arrives at their home. She checks our blog from time to time so I'll give her a little sneak peek at what's on its way. So, here is a little looky-loo at my creation...


All the "stuff" I need to make what I want!





Just about ready for a bow.




Voila!
There you go... one completed Christmas wreath.



You may want to keep this picture for reference, Shari. Ha ha ha!
I have NO idea how much of the wreath you will have to put back together after it arrives having been tossed all over the place while rolling around on a UPS truck for days.
Hope you like it! I really enjoyed making it!

3 comments:

  1. I love It!!!! and I cant wait for the day (or week) you come and redo my house for me. It will be great fun. If I knew how to post pictures, I would let you get started now. Thanks so much for taking the time to make something for me. Again, I love it. I guess Ken told you I like to know and anticipate rather than have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. How do you do it? It looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete