I think my "holiday weight gain" this year will be attributed to these...

I am pretty much in love with these things.
I am able to buy them at Costco here in Utah for $9.40 for a 2 lb. bag. Costco only carries them around the holiday season. I know they also sell them on ebay if you are desperate for them. They are basically the size of a peanut M&M. These are soft with little pieces of gooey chewy pomegranate in them - kind of like a chocolate orange stick but way better!
Anyway... holiday weight is bound to happen at the Adams house.
I mean... have you SEEN our blog posts about all of the sweets we eat?
And you want to know the BEST part about the dark chocolate pomegranates?
Ken's not a huge fan of them.
More for me!
So I may as well grab the duct tape and start taping them to my hips and surrounding area. That seems to be where they're headed!

ok....mmmmmm, those look good. And you are going to be in *BIG* trouble if the Adams family sees this post hahaha better than orange sticks, HAHA
ReplyDeleteI know, Melissa. I'd better begin drawing up the divorce papers right now because of my "better than orange sticks" comment, right? But they're really good. They're more "chocolatey" than the orange sticks and not as chewy. I'm just saying... these things are really good in my opinion. I'm an Adams by marriage and not by blood so hopefully I'll be safe! :)
ReplyDeletehahaha you are so cute and TRUST ME I would rather have your dessert over orange sticks. YUCK.
ReplyDeleteI've seen those at Costco, and now I'll have to try them!
ReplyDeleteKristina, relax, you are safe. We started buying these two years ago, and can't begin to tell you how many bags we have gone through. Cortnee even gets upset if we don't have them in food storage in TX. You just have to decide. Sometimes you feel like an orage stick, sometimes you feel like pomegranate.
ReplyDelete