One of my students informed me today that this little lady right here (a.k.a. The Tooth Fairy) takes all of the teeth left for her under pillows and recycles them into...
...these!
Yep.
Dentures.
That is some new information that I did not know!
It pretty much makes me want to brush and floss on the hour so I will NEVER EVER need dentures.
That's hilarious...but the real story is she makes the teeth into jewelry and sells them to the trolls. At least that's the Adams' version of the tooth fairy. P.S. That's how she gets the money to give kids.
After cleaning some of the old people's dentures at the hospital, I believe it!!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious...but the real story is she makes the teeth into jewelry and sells them to the trolls. At least that's the Adams' version of the tooth fairy. P.S. That's how she gets the money to give kids.
ReplyDelete