Monday, November 1, 2010

Sights of the season...

We had an AMAZING sunset the other night.
Ken and I were out working in the yard pulling up the summer flowers. We turn around and see this... beautiful! Ken ran in the house, grabbed the camera, and snapped a few photos. And by the way... these photo's haven't been altered at all.


I also went up American Fork Canyon to Tibble Fork a few weeks ago as the leaves were just beginning to change. We have some beautiful mountains here in Utah!





And a seasonal sight closer to home...

There is a home near ours that the owner decorates for every single holiday... and I mean EVERY holiday. Not just a little decorating, but major heavy duty adorning. Ken and I drive by this house a lot. We lovingly refer to it as The Happy House. It's unreal! It's quite over the top. In fact, we got engaged right in front of this very house. Yep. It was decked out in Valentines decorations at the time. Ken and I love it! We tried to snap a few photos but it was dark and a little difficult to take a picture of. As you can see, it's a little bit "Grizwold" if you know what I mean.


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those mountains and miss the colors. Utah has some of the best sunsets! And yes, that house is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: You and my child have the same taste in music - every time I come onto your blog and the music starts he stops whatever he is doing, glazes over and listens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That house is hilarious and I love that you got engaged in front of it hahaha.

    ReplyDelete