It's our first married Christmas!
That's exciting. I've never had a husband to spend the holidays with!
We've got the tree and decorations up.
Here is a little glimpse of Christmas at our home.
We finished putting up the exterior lights a few days ago.
I bought this pre-lit garland last year for 90% off at an after Christmas sale at The Home Depot. Ken got it all put out on the porch. I really like the way it looks.
I made this wreath several years ago. It's not as good as the one I just made for Ken's mom. You can see that post here.
Here's a little day after Thanksgiving purchase I made.
We absolutely needed a new 40% off centerpiece!
(well... according to the way I define the word need we did)
...the stockings were hung
More stockings.
These two are quite small and are for Tank the dog and Sascha the cat.
I bought the stocking holder with a little prayer in my heart. Ha ha!
Peace... we're still wondering if that will ever happen between those two.
Below is my thrift store find.
And how much did I pay for 3 plates and the plate rack?
$1.00 total.
Now all you need is a kid to go around and destroy all of your cute decorations and beautiful Christmas tree. Keep buying decorations that you can hang at adult eye level or above. (But even at that, sometimes you won't be safe). :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! I love your decorations :) (p.s. thanks for fixing my name)
ReplyDeleteYours is the only house I know that looks as good as a catalog page. It's gorgeous! Enjoy a wonderful Christmas season with your wonderful hubby! I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteWOOT WOOT! love christmas! your house looks amazing! hopefully i'll have a post like your's next year, when i buy all my decorations after christmas when their 80% off. lol
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, your tree is AMAZING!!! And I love your wreath too. What a pretty house. I am trying not to be covetous.
ReplyDelete