Saturday, November 20, 2010

Celebrity sighting...


While out running errands tonight, I ran into one of the actors in one of Ken's favorite shows.


Howard Wolowitz (the character on The Big Bang Theory) was walking into PF Changs in Orem with another guy. I actually stopped him and talked to him for all of 10 seconds. I was so tempted to take his picture on my cell phone (or at least ask if I could) but thought that would be rude. He was obviously trying to keep a low profile since his head was down and he was slumped down with his hands in his jacket pocket. Ken was at work, dang it! But I did call him to tell him who I'd chatted with.

He is just as short and skinny as he is on the show, and his nose is really THAT big in real life too. So there you go!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That's awesome! We love that show as well. What an awesome and random sighting in Orem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why was he in Orem, I mean is he from here???? Awesome though:)

    ReplyDelete