Today is day 12 of getting to know me better in 30 days.
You can read the original post by clicking here.
I live here.
I grew up here.
It's certainly my home.
I live here.
I grew up here.
It's certainly my home.
My Alma Mater.
We have the most beautiful mountains and canyons that surround us!
Timpanogos Cave is named after the mountain it sits in.
It's full of all kinds of amazing things!
City Hall.
American Fork hospital. Aren't the mountains beautiful?
Ken's favorite place to get his car fixed. Ha ha!
The library.
This is Chadder's.
It made national news for being sued by In-N-Out Burger.
Chadder's is now out of business and In-N-Out moved in.
The cemetery.
Lame to post, but it is really pretty.
The iconic drinking fountain that has been at the corner of Center and Main since the creation of dirt.
And of course, the Mount Timpanogos temple.
I live in a pretty great town!















I love this little tribute. But I'm a little surprised you left out two things. 1) the annual festival of all festivals....Steel Days. 2) Tangie's!
ReplyDeleteBTW, have you seen the 15ft tall chicken that currently is on Main St. across from Papa Johns?