It has been a long day full of a few difficult students.
I won't go into a lot of detail (public + blog = I have no idea who is reading this) but I do have one student who certainly likes to give me a run for my money. To that I say BRING IT ON... except it can make me grumpy when it has gone on ALL day like it has. This student hasn't discovered yet that it is possible to have a happy life in classroom 105. We have until June 3rd to figure it out.
So amidst my grumpiness, I decided that we needed to do something fun. I decided as a class, we would draw leprechauns. So, I went step by with them and we all drew leprechauns together. Only one student cried during the activity so I felt like it was a success. Ha ha!
Here is my leprechaun...
(I've never claimed to be an artist)
And here are some of my first graders drawings.
They were too cute to not share!
This one is my favorite!
I thought he did the cutest job!
He told me that this leprechaun is a pirate.
Obviously.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment