Okay. Totally random thought here, but I want your input.
(You can comment anonymously too.)
I'm thinking of doing 365 days of continuous blog posts.
Seriously.
One post a day for three hundred and sixty five days.
No assigned daily topic. Just real life stuff. Shooting from the hip.
No assigned daily topic. Just real life stuff. Shooting from the hip.
That dumb 30 day challenge got me thinking.
Nothing in my life (or Ken's life) is THAT interesting, but is there anyone out there that would read all of the posts and follow them or would I just be wasting my time. What do you think??
Thoughts and comments please!

I think if it sounds fun for you....go for it. I love my blog, I printed mine into a book last year. I LOVE IT!!!! It is a memory book I will always treasure. So you make your blog whatever you will treasure.
ReplyDeleteI for one love reading your posts and seeing the different sides of you and your life. I would read them regularly. But do what makes you happy and fulfills the purpose to your blog. That is my two cents..... :)
I say go for it! I'm always a little bummed when you don't have a new post. Yours always make me smile, laugh, or tear up a little...
ReplyDeleteI have another friend who is doing a 365 Day blog post. I have only missed reading a few on the days she posts them - but of course, I just read two the following day to stay caught up :) I say... do it!
ReplyDeleteDo it! I read your posts almost evryday. You crack me up. Also, you're like the only one that posts anymore. You make your kids write everyday right? You should too. Set the example!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI also say go for it. I read all of the 30-day posts and loved them. You crack me up. I love your posts. BTW Hobby Lobby is the best! The closest one is 2 hours away. When we go, that is always one of the stops!
ReplyDeleteI would definitely read them! I LOVE your blog, and like Alexa said I am bummed when you have not posted:) Plus, if you wanted to you could do the blurb book at the end of the year and it would be a great keepsake for you two to have!! DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if this is saying something about you or about me, but I check Blogger every day just to see if you've posted something. (I check to see if my other friends post, too, but mostly I do it to check on you.) It sounds like I'm in the majority when I say that I enjoy reading all your posts, even when it's about nothing. You brighten my day, and my days need brightening! Please do it! It will give me something to look forward to each day!
ReplyDeleteI'd follow your 365 posts. I love having fun things to read, and your blog counts! I think it would be way fun. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteIt's like a book! A love to read. It would be like reading the Kristina/Ken's daily life novel. I, for one stay at home mommy, would LOVE it!! Plus that would be a great journal for you to print someday!
ReplyDeleteDo it! :)
ReplyDeleteDon't do it. Way lame idea.
ReplyDeletejust kidding. I think it would be awesome and I will totally read all of your posts - in clumps. :) You make me laugh.