Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.

My 30 days of blogging continues.
Today is day 26, and here are a few places I've visited.
I'm not a world traveler by any means, but I do enjoy traveling. I've visited a lot of states but some of the more notable places I've been to are...

The Statue of Liberty


Disneyland and Disneyworld


France


England


Epcot Center


Mesa Verde


Las Vegas


Alaska


Canada


Hawaii


Mt. Rushmore


Germany


Austria


Switzerland


Niagara Falls


Washington D.C.

So there you go!
I'm hoping to add many, many more far away places to my travel log.

1 comment:

  1. Karley came home from school one day to tell me there is a 'real' castle in England, a classmate shared the info with her. I told her I knew and she asked if there was a unicorn there. (Karley is all things unicorn!) I showed her the pictures from your honeymoon and Kendyl found the unicorn...I didn't have the heart to tell her it was a carousel horse. ;)

    ReplyDelete