Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.

My 30 days of blogging continues. 
You can read about it here.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS POST FOR 16 DAYS!!
I have had these pictures on my computer desk top for two weeks. I will miss them dearly, but am happy to share them with you.

My celebrity crush is a bi-product, if you will.
He looks to me like a cross between...

Mark Ruffalo

crossed with

Vincent D'Onofrio

equals one hottie named



Vince Vaughn
I know... he's not going to win any "sexiest man alive" titles, but I think he's more than crush worthy.

Vince getting out of a car? 
Yes, please.


Cowboy Vince? 
Giddy yup!


Chess plying Vince?
Heck yes... as long as that's root beer he's drinking.


Mugshot Vince?
You betcha! 
I'm sure his crime was reckless handsomeness without a permit.


I like casual Vince...


as much as I like Vince in a suit.


I like skinny Vince with stubble...


and I like chubby Vince with stubble.


I even like Vince wrapped up in a weird blanket.


I enjoy shirtless Vince shaving with a candy cigarette...
(that is candy, right?)


and a very young Vince wanting to take my picture.

So there you are!
Vince Vaughn is my celebrity crush.
I have to say though that my hubby, Ken, has a streak of Vince in him. I don't know if it's his coloring or the stubble, but it's certainly there for me. Win!!

Speaking of Ken, he wanted his celebrity crush mentioned too.
Don't ask me why but his is Iman.
You know... David Bowie's wife?
It's probably because she looks a lot like me.
(we just happen to wear the same dress size, size supermodel!)


1 comment:

  1. Love Vince. And yes that is root beer and a candy cigerette.... hahaha

    And yes, I see a LOT of similarities between you and Ken's celebrity gal :) (you are much cuter just FYI)

    ReplyDelete