Wow.
I've got nothing on this one.
I used to be pretty addicted to The Office, but I have about 12 of them DVR'd that I haven't seen yet. And my friend, Amy, said the show is taking a turn for the boring. I really don't have a t.v. show that I am addicted to. In fact, I don't even know what's on television these days.
Today, I'm home sick from work. I got a substitute for my class and didn't roll out of bed until one o'clock. I have been dealing with infected ears and sinus infections since December. I've been to the doctor four times since the beginning of December and have been on antibiotics four times. I finish off my medicine and feel better for about a week and then it all comes back.
And as of yesterday, I'm on antibiotics yet again.
As I sit here, wrapped up in a blanket on my recliner I am finding that even though we pay Dish Network each month for over 200 television channels, there is NOTHING to watch. Nothing. It's sad. Maybe I'll catch up on my episodes of The Office. We'll see.

No comments:
Post a Comment