Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 25 – What’s in your purse?


I only buy black purses (I'm not very adventurous) and sadly, my purse is a mess. It always has been a mess and it always will be, I'm sure.

Here is my current purse...





I'm not sure why I have so many papers in it. I always keep a class list of my students and faculty with addresses and phone numbers. I also keep a phone list of substitute teachers, just in case. There's also some insurance papers, coupons, and far too many receipts. 

Here is some of the junk I pulled out. Pens, Kleenex, makeup, lotion, Ibuprofen, and a  jump drive. Hand sanitizer is a must! I also found several packs of gum, all of which are opened.


Yeah well... there you go! A complete and utter mess but that's what's in my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment