Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today along with three good things that have happened in the past.

Well, my 30 day blog challenge is over.
Today is the final post.

Here's a quick and cheesy snap shot that Ken took of me today.



Three good things that happened to me in the past are...

1. As far back as my past will go, I was born into an amazing family with parents who love me and will do anything to ensure my success in life. I wouldn't have the great experiences and knowledge in my life without them.

2. I had the opportunity to serve a full time mission for my church. I spent 18 months in Florida, and the time I served there changed me forever. I met people who I won't see again until the next life, but our spiritual encounter and love of the gospel will continue throughout eternity.

3. Ken. He's been a good thing that happened to me. Even though we knew each other about 11 years before we got married, the Lord certainly had a hand in allowing our paths to cross again. But this time, our paths were able to be joined into one eternal walkway. Hopefully it will be the walkway that takes us back to our Heavenly Father together.


Wow.
I posted all 30 days without missing a single one.
Hope you learned something new about me.

4 comments:

  1. You did it!! I liked reading all of your posts and I did learn a few new things about you. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina, I love your blog. You are so cute and funny and I have thoroughly enjoyed your 30 days of getting to know me better.

    Sincerely, Amy (Holland) Droubay

    P.S. Winning that table-setting contest sounds sooooo cool! I remember that you were totally artistic and creative in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm sad it's over!! It was nice to always know that there would be a new post from you each day. It as like reading the Kristina Chidister/Adams book. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also learned several things about you, and have enjoyed seeing different things about you. The 30 day thing was really fun. Thanks for sharing yourself with us. I too love your blog!

    ReplyDelete