Well, I don't really have a lot of pictures of myself.
But our engagement pictures were taken just about a year ago, so I'll use that.
I guess I've changed a little, but not a lot. Much to my horror, I've added a few pounds to this junky body. My goal for the summer is to focus on getting rid of what's crept on since last year. Maybe then I won't feel like a gigantic troll. My hair is still as big as always, I still have the same job, and I still drink way too much Diet Coke. I think I've gained a stronger testimony about some things. Being married has brought on on a new set of challenges with different concerns and worries than I had when I was single. I guess that's something that's different about me from last year too. More than anything, hopefully I'm one year smarter about life!
No comments:
Post a Comment