Today is day 29 of my 30 days of blogging. One more day to go.
Is there anyone out there reading this stuff anyway??
Here are a few things I could never get tired of doing.
Traveling
I really love taking trips. It's always nice to come home, but it's always fun to have a plan of somewhere to go. Sadly, traveling to the places I want to see is expensive. Plus I have this little thing called a "job". Although it gives me free months in the summer, it doesn't pay enough for me to take a bunch of time off and travel the ends of the earth. Oh well.
Is there anyone out there reading this stuff anyway??
Here are a few things I could never get tired of doing.
Traveling
I really love taking trips. It's always nice to come home, but it's always fun to have a plan of somewhere to go. Sadly, traveling to the places I want to see is expensive. Plus I have this little thing called a "job". Although it gives me free months in the summer, it doesn't pay enough for me to take a bunch of time off and travel the ends of the earth. Oh well.
Spending time with Ken
I can honestly say, I never get tired of that great guy!
Sleeping
Maybe it's because I'm sitting here ready for a nap, but I feel like I have some serious vacationing to do at Slumberville. Hibernation sounds great to me!
Saturdays
I would never get tired of having a day off to catch up on life. I feel like I cram so much into a single Saturday I'd like a few more, please.




Yes, I'm reading AND learning soooo much about you along the way! Fun stuff. Maybe we should watch Evita this Sat. "I want to tell the people of Argentina..." sniff, sniff.
ReplyDelete