Friday, November 4, 2011

210/365 - Ken and I are dorks...

Ken and I went to Target tonight to buy a space heater for his office downstairs. Now that the cold weather is here, that room turns into a little refrigerator. While we were there, Ken spotted a Santa hat and beard... for dogs. I am not one to dress my pet up. I think it's weird. But for $6.00, Ken was convinced we needed the entertainment.

Tank pretty much wanted no part of it!
We had to trick him and even then, he was fighting Ken. 




Finally, Tank became a little more cooperative.





Oh geez!
We were laughing our heads off!





Tank looked absolutely ridiculous! You should have seen him trotting through the house trying the shake his little costume off. It was hilarious!


Then Ken got another idea...


what's good for the goose is good for the gander. He went downstairs and dressed up his cat Sascha. She was NOT impressed.




We gave Tank a new toy for him putting up with Ken's torment. Tank LOVES getting new toys. It made the Santa experience worth it!



Sascha received no such compensation.
Ken and I are big dorks!


2 comments: