Ken and I are crazy. I really am convinced that we are. It seems if we talk about something long enough then it feels plenty justified when it happens. Case in point... a new iMac. Yep. Last night we ventured together to the Apple store and Ken came home with this...
He wasted no time trying to move stuff off of his PC and onto the Mac. Of course we paid for the package where the Apple store does that for us... but Ken said it was part of the "new owner" fun to try his hand at it.
I would like to say that it's been a cake walk for Ken. Yeah... it hasn't. He's had a few meltdown episodes over the challenge. But it's all coming along and I keep gently and calmly reminding him that he can call Apple or take it in since we paid for that feature. Yeah. The male gender can't be persuaded to ask for help. I've got that one figured out. I'll try my best to remember that in the future.
Today the computer hoop Ken jumped through was getting new computer to happily connect to the internet. I lovingly reminded him about that package we bought... you know, the one that HELPS him (do you see a pattern here?) but my words were futile. He finally got it connected himself.
So I happily welcome Ken to the world of Mac. I've had one for about 6 years and really like it. I know it's a little frustrating because it's a lot different than a PC. He's having fun though. Santa is bringing him a MacBook Air laptop. He's pretty excited for that too. If he needs any help setting it up, I'm sure I can remind him about the Apple plan we bought. Help would only be a phone call away. Ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment