Friday, November 25, 2011

231/365 - Thanksgiving Dinner...

This year Ken and I went to my mom and dad's for Thanksgiving. We had a small, quiet dinner. My older brother, Clint, joined us. It was weird not having any kids at dinner. Clint's ex-wife had them for the holiday and my younger brother's family was with his in-laws. Even though it was a small little group, we still had a nice time!

I made homemade rolls to take. It was a lot of work but they turned out great. Making bread... one more reminder what a lousy pioneer I would have been!






And of course, the green bean casserole. Honestly, the best part of Thanksgiving!




My mom's table.




This would be my dad. A classic picture!


Clint was carving the turkey.





Why is it when the camera comes out, Ken had to pull a face or cross his eyes? 


Thanksgiving was great.
Yummy food and family.
I am blessed more than I can express. I have an amazing life that I do not express enough gratitude for. I'm a pretty lucky lady in many ways. I'm thankful for my many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment